1. What is the difference between a salt pool and a chlorine pool?
Ninety percent of the pools we build are salt-water pools. The reason they are so popular is because they are more pleasant to swim in, easier to take care of, and more cost-effective than chlorine pools. We install chlorine generators which use common table salt to produce chlorine. As the salt flows through the generator, it is converted to pure chlorine. The salt is constantly recycled day by day.
2. How long does it take to build a pool?
3. How do I take care of my pool?
4. How much does it cost to build a pool?
5. Can I get a heated pool?
6. How deep should I have my pool?
7. Why is a gunite
pool better than a liner pool?